Saturday, June 30, 2018

Today is Tomorrow

I have always read 
“live this day like it’s your last”
 and I never followed that
More like I forget to follow it anyway

Ever been at risk of sth really big really bad?
And not dreading the moment it happens because it might never happen but thinking about the days before it happens?

I look at each day at a time
What did I do today?
Did I really live it?
Or was it just some annoying day I am counting down to reach another day?
Countdown to college
Countdown to meeting people
Countdown to go going to the cinema

What about today?
Do I have anything to do today? 
Is there anything that interests me in today?

But then that raises another question if I didn’t spend my days counting down and working for other days am I even  going to enjoy the  days I am counting for? Am I going to get to those days if I don’t work to get there?

Is there something as live each day like it’s your last when you do not care for this day but the coming day? 


What if there is a constant reminder that one day I may not be able to live the days at all? Does that force me to try and enjoy each day even if it was just a countdown for another?

No comments:

Post a Comment