Sunday, December 2, 2018

Care less

Friendship is like a rope
Each friend is holding one side
If one side lets go or looks like they will let go or loosen their grip, the other person would have to do the same for stupidity would be holding that rope while no is on the other side.
I will act stupidly then.
I will keep holding that rope. 
Like always
But
I am tired.
I am hurt.

And yet I won’t let go now.
But Ik at some point I will be too hurt, too tired, The rope will fall out of my hand.
I will feel even worse.
I will blame myself.
But my dear self,please don’t.
Stop blaming yourself.
What can u do when u r holding the rope and seeing the other side loosen their grip? U tell them to pay attention. They pull for a while. Then they loosen their grip.
Shall u speak up again? Or shall u let the events happen as they will?
Or shall u drop your side and get out of this without hurting any further?
But u will hurt later. 
U will to be blamed.
No u shall hurt yourself than hurt them.
U shall bear the pain.
My dear self, stay strong.
My dear self, I promise u what is meant to be will be.
I promise u u will be fine.
Ik it hurts.
Ik it hurts really bad.
But I don’t think u should let go yet.
But it hurts so much.
I am pushing myself too much.
I can’t afford to break again. 
Then don’t break my dear self.
Why can’t I not care so much.
Just let whoever do whatever.


I see no way out of this but for u my dear self to care less.
The less u care the less u will be hurt, the less likely u will break

But how do I care less?
Please help me

How do I care less?

No comments:

Post a Comment