Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Adults: When will they grow up?

                   



Sandeep, meanwhile has come to the conclusion that the grown-ups were mead, each after his or her own fashion. Simple situations were turned into complex, dramtic ones; not until then did everyone feel important and happy. Will they never grow up?
When I was younger, I used to look at adults and think" they are so old, mature, and composed" .
But each year I grew older and understood how false this is. EVERYONE has a part of their smaller self inside them. locked up. appearing only on some instances. It turns out adults weren't really adults.

They will deny it. They will pretend it isn't true. But deep inside the truth shines. They need care. They need love. They need to satisfy their younger locked up selves through any means possible.

The result? A world full of immature people. Pretending ever small thing is so important. Being so meticulous in noticing every move, every eye twitch. Simple situations are turned into large problems that last for years.  

Maybe I exaggerated just a bit(not that much).
DO NOT BELIEVE ME? look around you at all these adults and their interactions.

And I came to the same conclusion Sandeep came to: When will they grow up? 

Learn about my blog before pressing the follow button and like bottom( in the about me section below this post)
I am a book lover.
My posts are inspired by my life.
My blog is not only about books it's about the life of a book lover...Me.
You will probably find A LOT of things you could relate to.

After all, How different could we be?

Don't forget to share and  Comment your thoughts below.
Learn about my blog before pressing the follow button on the right.
I am a book lover.
My posts are inspired by my life.
My blog is not only about books it's about the life of a book lover...Me.
You will probably find A LOT of things you could relate to.
After all, How different could we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment