Saturday, July 16, 2016

Try this little thing to have a better life

My alarm or parents wake me up on most mornings(not all because I am usually in a state of very deep sleep I don't even hear the Alarm or I simply stop the alarm and sleep in).I get out of my cold bed in summer and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and teeth( and make wodoo). I eat breakfast every day with my family(sometimes we don't eat together because I wake earlier to study).

What do I have?
A beautiful, loving family
A big house
A working body
A  kind of smart brain
I could read and write
I eat whenever I am hungry and drink whenever I am thirsty
I was born a Muslim
I don't need anything that my dad can't get me
I am usually loved by most people I meet
I was told I always shine wherever I am (like the kind of popular kid who everyone listens to)
I was told I have a beautiful smile
I was told I am sophisticated, kind, persuasive, nice, honest, brave, cute........
I am maturer than anyone my age(which allows me to understand people even more...no I Don't find it is a bad thing ...I still get silly from time to time when I feel like it...I still get myself embarrassed though...)
I am surrounded by good people(no one is trying to  kill me -all the damage the people around me do to me is emotional)

To get to the point, I have a lot to thank Allah about.
And no matter how many problems I face or How many people are taken away from me, I can not thank Allah.

Nope, I am not writing this post to tell you how grateful I am I have the life I have.I am writing this post because I could help you improve your life.
Do you know how important it is that from time to time you feel gratitude?
To take 10 minutes and just sit down and mention all the things you are grateful for.Do It.


Well, I read that feeling grateful has A LOT of good effects. I also found out you could search all the scientific effects but I will tell you what happens to me from my experience.
If I am sad that something happened after I list all the things I am grateful for, I directly feel happy and I just feel as if my soul has been lifted.
If I am alright, I will for example not let any member of my family be sad from me. I treasure what I have before I lose it.
I get a better life.
I get more of everything I want.


That is definitely not all that I feel ....but the laptop is going to die and I need to publish the post....well just try it yourself list what you are grateful for and comment your experience.

DO NOT forget to like, follow, and comment.
I would love to hear from you.

Learn about my blog before pressing the follow button.
I am a book lover.
My posts are inspired by my life.
My blog is not only about books it's about the life of a book lover...Me.
You will probably find A LOT of things you could relate to.
After all, How different could we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment