Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hush, Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick Review

This isn't really a review more of an opinion.Also, I am writing this while still reading. So I read some chapters then I add a comment over here.
The last thing I read was The Scorch Trials from The Maze Runner series.
Due to circumstances (my little brother couldn’t sleep at night and I had to stay awake) I started reading Hush, Hush (I'll nickname it double H case the comma is in another place in the keyboard and all).
I held the book in my hand and underestimated it. I felt very disappointed when I actually started reading it
THAT IS ONE GOOD BOOK.
don’t worry I am not going to spoil it. (I now read only 53 pages so no I can’t really write anything spoiling)
Do not underestimate it.
It grabs your attention from the first few chapters.....unlike a lot of authors whose first chapters are lists of names and places and relations...
chapter something page two hundred something. 
I literally can't stop reading
I have a lot of other things to do.
I am a very curious person.I don't like it but am trying to keep it at bay during my life.
But when reading I like to keep things loose.
WHO IS FOLLOWING HER?
HOW DID HE KNOW WHERE HER HOUSE WAS?
HOW DID THE SCHOOL PSCH KNOW HE DROVE HER HOME?
WHO IS PATCH???
WHAT IS GOING ON???
WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO LITTLE SELF CONTROL? (not her fault but well….)
Now I honestly don't blame her.
I would have done the same.
Said the same.
Felt the same.
Its just I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?
WHO ATTACKED HER FRIEND?
WHO WENT INTO HER ROOM???
WHAT IS HIS REAL NAME??
IS HE A FALLEN ANGEL??
IS HE THE ONE WHO THE BOOK STARTED ABOUT IN THE PROLOGUE. THE BOY WHO GRINNED AND MADE THE MAN OBEY HIM?????
The intensity of the book caused my heart to race …that when I paused reading my heart was beating really fast like I had just run a marathon!
Finishing the book
Oh, my…..
I fangirled about it all day to my friends…….
I want my own patch
Wait no maybe a little patch …..
With a little of a Jace Wayland….a William Herondale….a Jem Carstairs…shane collins…Stark no last name…Peeta Melark….
I swear books raise my expectations of boys a lot.
You should get the book.
Do not underestimate the plot or any other thing concerning the book because you will be shocked.
I think am going to go back to reading the third book of the maze runner series if I had time.
Being a sophomore. …not much luck with reading.
Plus SAT so that makes it no time to even breathe.
No am just kidding.
Okay am a little short on time and the
moment I stop studying I can't even read because am temporary blind and deaf….so…

Crescendo
well well
it started off a little boring but it paid off towards the middle.
Idk what to write about it tbh it was really great!


Learn about my blog before pressing the follow button.
I am a book lover.
My posts are inspired by my life.
My blog is not only about books it's about the life of a book lover...Me.
You will probably find A LOT of things you could relate to.
After all, How different could we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment