Thursday, June 9, 2016

How to cure bordem

Step1:
Take a nice refreshing shower even I really think it helps.
if you feel clean your mood will automatically be elevated.
Step 2:
Prepare something nice or comfy to wear and fix your hair you have to look nice to feel
nice ...you look good means you feel good.
Step 3:
Do something new that you want to master.
be it playing an instrument, speaking a language, watching a movie, start a blog
or a youtube channel, learn a skill, play games, socialize, go out and walk the streets if
you don't have to have a place to go to, practice photography, read articles,
try a new hairstyle, arrange your closet, listen to music, find a job, eat, learn to cook something,
if you are in high school learn anything really it just helps......
I MEAN YOU COULD ALWAYS PICK UP A BOOK AND START READING..,
although sometimes even though I am a reader I simply can not read...
If you are feeling down though (not very happy spirited) you might want to practice something you are good at to raise your spirit.



There you go....you have done something new and cured boredom :)

For any special post, requests leave a comment below...
if you like this post like it

Learn about my blog before pressing the follow button on the right.
I am a book lover.
My posts are inspired by my life.
My blog is not only about books it's about the life of a book lover...Me.
You will probably find A LOT of things you could relate to.
After all, How different could we be?


No comments:

Post a Comment